10 Things I Love About You – Valentine’s Day Surprise
DIY Projects, Styling and Text by Hostess with the Mostess
Surprise your favorite person with an easy, yet impressive, display of all the things you love about them. This thoughtful gift works well for grown ups and kids alike. It’s quick to put together and makes for a fun, high-impact surprise at home or work. Just make sure to fill the balloons no more than an hour before they receive them so there’s plenty of time to enjoy them. And of course… the love notes will live on forever.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 10 latex balloons (pink, red and white)
- Baker’s twine (or other string)
- Gold number stickers
- Printable note cards
- Printable sign
Printable Love Notecards Printable Display Sign
- Print the display sign and note cards. Fill out the note cards so their ready to go.
- Fill 10 balloons using your Balloon Time Helium Tank, and tie a string to each one. Use tape to attach the balloon strings to a hard surface, or arrange them into a balloon bunch.
- Place a number sticker on each balloon.
- Tape your 10 “love notes” to the balloon strings.
Share your Valentine’s Day surprises with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.