Corralling Hogs Game
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
Leave your kids squealing in excitement with this piggy corralling game.
- Blow up a bunch of balloons with air.
- Scatter the balloons on the floor.
- Divide your guests into two teams and give them each a corner of the room to corral their hogs to.
- Only using their feet, have each team try to corral as many balloon hogs to their corner as possible.
- Once all the balloon hogs have been corralled, count up the balloons to see which team was able to gather the most.
Share pictures of your balloon corral with our party planning communities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.
Sara has been in love with parties and planning parties for as long as she can remember. And, she must be destined for more, since she has been blessed with three party loving daughters. There can never be too many tea parties at their house. And, her love for parties and unique ideas have not been overlooked. Sara has been a regular party contributor on One Charming Party, Pizzazzerie, Handmade Charlotte, Confetti Pop, Oh It's Perfect, And Then We Saved, & Red Barn Blog. She has also been featured on Pottery Barn, Disney's Baby Blog, Amy Atlas, Hostess with the Mostess, Babble, Apartment Therapy, Huffington Post, and more. Sara has also recently had a number of guest appearances on Utah's KUTV Fresh Living Show, where she shared some of her favorite party ideas. Sara loves planning parties and celebrating the special moments with her family and friends.