Create your Lucky Four-Leaf Clover with these St. Patrick’s Day Balloons
Are you having trouble getting into the St. Patrick’s Day spirit? Channel the luck ‘o the Irish with these fun, easy to make four-leaf clover balloon decorations.
Supplies for One Clover:
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Four, 9-inch green latex balloons. Note: you will need four balloons per clover.
- Inflate four green balloons with helium, making two slightly larger.
- Tie two balloons together at the necks to start the clover formation.
- Tie each of the remaining balloons to the clover at the necks, one at a time.
- Arrange them in a clover pattern.
- Use ribbon to secure the four-leaf clover.
How will you display your lucky balloons? We’d love to see what you come up with. Share your photos on Instagram, and find other great ideas on Balloon Time’s Facebook page.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.