Patriotic Ice Cream Cone Balloons
DIY Projects, Styling and Text by Hostess with the Mostess
When it comes to 4th of July treats, I scream, you scream, we all scream for… PATRIOTIC ice cream! These stars, stripes, and sprinkles-bedecked balloons are super easy to make – not to mention too cute to eat! Use them as festive accent decor at your red, white, and blue themed party, ice cream social, or play date. ENJOY!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 12-inch red, white and blue balloons
- Baker’s Twine (or other string)
- Printable patriotic cones
- Paint pens
- Craft poms
- Using a lightweight paper stock, print and cut out the Patriotic Ice Cream Cones. Roll them into a cone shape and secure the cones with tape.
- Fill the 12-inch balloons generously with helium and tie on the balloon strings.
- Thread each balloon string through a paper cone, then slide the cone up to meet the balloon. Secure the rim of the cone to the balloon with tape.
- Use paint pens to add “sprinkles” to the top of the ice cream balloons, then glue on craft poms to act as the “cherries” on top.
Share your patriotic cones with our party planning community on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.