Pop for Your Prize Holiday Office Party
DIY Projects, Styling, Photos and Text by Seri Kertzner and Michelle Bachman of Little Miss Party
Put a nontraditional spin on holiday gift giving in the office with balloons. Treat your employees or coworkers with unexpected gift ideas like a day off work or a gift certificate to the spa. Everyone will be running to pop a balloon to see what they are being treated to this holiday season!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Ribbon or string
- Push pin or safety pin
- Print each prize onto a small piece of paper, like a fortune. Ideas include a gift certificate to the local spa, extra day off work, lunch with the CEO, etc.
- Roll each paper and tie it with a piece of ribbon.
- Stick one rolled gift into each balloon.
- Inflate the balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Tie with ribbon and anchor to a desk or table with tape.
- Ask employees to grab a pin and balloon and POP for their prize.
DIY TIP for Styling your Office Holiday Party with Balloons: Use gold letter stickers to write notes on the balloons. We wrote “Ho Ho Ho”. You could also write your company name; Happy Holidays; Fa la la, etc. Have fun!
Share your office holiday party pictures or vision boards with our party planning communities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.