Teal Pumpkin Balloons
Halloween can be a fun time for the neighborhood ghosts and goblins, but did you know that, according to the Food Allergy Research and Education group, one in 13 children has a food allergy?
That’s how the Teal Pumpkin Project® began. A teal pumpkin on your doorstep lets the neighborhood know that you’re an allergy-friendly stop with non-candy alternatives on-hand. But when it gets dark, it’s hard to get that message across. That’s why we came up with this bright spin on an important symbol.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- A few teal balloons
- String of LED lights
- Non-candy treats (sunglasses, pencils, stickers, etc.)
- Inflate balloons to appropriate size.
- Using the balloon tails, intertwine LED lights and tie all to a balloon weight.
- Place balloons at a prominent place in front of the house and turn on LED string.
- Gather non-candy treats.
- Enjoy a safe, spooky evening!
Share your Halloween tricks and treats with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on Balloon Time packaging.