Valentine Hog Balloons DIY
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
You can’t have a hog and kisses party without adorable DIY hog balloons. These balloons can be used for decoration, but they also make a fun balloon bar activity your little guests can enjoy.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Pink balloons
- Permanent and paint markers
- Pink tissue paper
- Inflate pink balloons for each guest using the Balloon Time Helium Tank and attach a string to each balloon.
- Fill a cart with all the supplies needed for each of our guests to create a little balloon hog.
- Give each guest a balloon and invite them to create their very own piglet. You can use permanent or pink markers to draw the eyes and noses on each balloon.
- Cut out ears from tissue paper and tape them on to your balloon.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.