“Guess the Age” Baby Shower Game
DIY Projects, Styling and Text by Studio DIY
Photos by Jeff Mindell
Revamp a classic baby shower game with balloons. It’s always fun for family and friends to look back (and laugh!) at photos of the mom-to-be growing up. This game lets them do just that, and there’s a prize at the end.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons
- Double-sided tape
- Card stock
- Photos of the mom-to-be from newborn to present
- To use the watercolor backdrop for your photos, cut down or resize and print each of the photos into 3-inch squares.
- Print the watercolor Polaroid templates on card stock, cut them out, and tape a photo to each one.
- Write a number on each image. You can do this on the bottom of the watercolor background, or on the back of the image.
- Inflate the balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank. Tie each with ribbon (you’ll need one balloon for each photo, plus extras if you’d like to add a little more fun and color to your ceiling).
- Tape one photo to each balloon’s string.
- Float the balloons to the ceiling in a certain area of your home or event space.
- Invite guests to grab a sheet of paper and pen and take a guess at mom-to-be’s age in each photo. Whoever guesses the most right wins a prize.
Great prizes include stationery, tea towels, treats or even a bouquet of balloons.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.