Balloon-Filled Birthday Party
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
Balloons are all the rage right now, so why not plan a balloon party for your child’s next birthday? Balloons come in all colors, so you are sure to find all of your child’s favorites. Plus balloons make every kid happy.
Generate some excitement among your guests with this balloon invitation using small latex balloons.
- Assortment of 5-inch balloons
- Free printable party invitation
- Balloon hand pump
- Standard hole punch
- Download and print the free printable party invitation onto heavy weight paper. Cut out the invitation to measure four inches by six inches.
- Use the standard hole punch to punch three holes at the top of the party invitation.
- Inflate three balloons using the hand pump. Fill them so they are only about three inches wide.
- Stick the ends of the balloons through the holes punched into the party invitation. Tape the back to secure the balloons to the invitation.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.