DIY Star Balloon Party Invitation
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
Your guests will be over the moon excited to go to your outer space themed party when you invite them with a star studded balloon invitation.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Yellow latex balloons
- Blue paper stars
- Metallic silver paint pen
- Low-heat glue gun or tape
- Use the paint pen to write the party information onto the blue paper stars. If you can’t find pre-cut stars, cut some out of some blue, heavy weight paper.
- Use your Balloon Time Helium Tank to inflate a yellow balloon. Tie the balloon off with string.
- Use your low heat glue gun to attach the stars to the balloon’s string.
Next, deliver your DIY invitation to each guest in person for an extra special surprise!
Sara has been in love with parties and planning parties for as long as she can remember. And, she must be destined for more, since she has been blessed with three party loving daughters. There can never be too many tea parties at their house. And, her love for parties and unique ideas have not been overlooked. Sara has been a regular party contributor on One Charming Party, Pizzazzerie, Handmade Charlotte, Confetti Pop, Oh It's Perfect, And Then We Saved, & Red Barn Blog. She has also been featured on Pottery Barn, Disney's Baby Blog, Amy Atlas, Hostess with the Mostess, Babble, Apartment Therapy, Huffington Post, and more. Sara has also recently had a number of guest appearances on Utah's KUTV Fresh Living Show, where she shared some of her favorite party ideas. Sara loves planning parties and celebrating the special moments with her family and friends.