Caramel Apple Nachos
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
This Project Is Part Of The “Autumn Harvest Party” Series.
Caramel apples are always such a fun part of autumn. Fresh apples and sweet caramel are the best treat in our book, but when hosting a party for a bunch of children, the last thing we want to do is create dozens of sweet and beautiful caramel apples. To make it easier for the kids to eat, we turned our caramel apples into a fun party experience by making them caramel apple nachos.
- Individual trays lined with napkins
- Sliced apples
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Candies and cookie toppings
- Fill each of the individual trays with sliced apples. (You can either buy pre-sliced apples, or slice the apples yourself and dip them in lemon juice to protect them from turning brown).
- Give each child a tray and let them top their own caramel apple nachos with the toppings of their choice. We had caramel drizzle, reeses pieces, candy corn, cookie crumbles, sprinkles, and more.
Share your fall party photos with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.