Whether you’re planning the ultimate Cinco de Mayo fiesta or are just looking to add an extra zest to Margarita Monday, we’ve got you covered with this Insta-perfect table-scape and decorations!
Piñatas are so overdone. Wow your guests with these creative cacti creations that come together in seconds!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Dark green latex balloons
- Light green latex balloons
- Pink pom-poms or tissue paper
- Clear tape
- Black magic marker
- Margarita mix—don’t forget the limes and salt!
- Margarita glasses
- Chips, Queso, Guacamole
- Inflate three large light green balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Tape the three large balloons together to create the cactus base
- Inflate three or four smaller dark green balloons balloons
- Add your pom-pom or tissue paper ‘flowers’ to the smaller balloons
- Using the magic marker, carefully draw v-shaped cactus spines
- Set out chips, dips, and margaritas for the adults
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on Balloon Time packaging.