How to Make Graduation Year Balloons
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
For graduating seniors, their class year is special. It’s the number they’ve been working toward for the past 18 years. So, it’s only right that you give it some pomp and circumstance at your graduation party with simple and fun balloon decor.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons in school colors
- Printable 2015 template
- Printable vinyl or sticker paper
- Print the 2015 template onto your printable vinyl. We prefer to use printable vinyl rather than sticker paper since the vinyl is lighter in weight and will keep your balloons flying longer.
- Cut out the 2015 graphic.
- Inflate a balloon with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie a string on the end.
- Peel off the back of the 2015 and stick the graphic onto the balloon.
Tip: create your decal close to the party time to enjoy maximum float time.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.