Graduation Tassel Balloon How To
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
When it comes to graduation party décor, the iconic tassel stands out. We’ll show you how to make graduation tassel balloons for your grad’s special day.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Gold paper
- Tissue paper
- Black latex balloons (or choice color)
- 2015 template (printable)
- Print the 2015 template on gold paper and cut it out.
- Cut a sheet of tissue paper into fourths. Then take one of the fourths and fold it in half.
- Cut fringe into the tissue paper, each about 1/4th of an inch wide.
- Roll up the fringe, and tie string around the top to create a tassel.
- Tie the 2015 graphic at the top of your tassel.
- Inflate a black balloon with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie the 2015 tassel to the balloon.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.