Ice Cream Balloons
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
This Project Is Part Of The “Ice Cream Party” Series.
It’s pretty obvious that the best decoration for an ice cream-themed party would be to have ice cream everywhere. We think that these sprinkled balloons with a cheery on top make the perfect ice cream decorations.
To add some more color to our party, we added some colorful balloons in with our cherry-topped vanilla ice cream balloons. It makes a beautiful and very playful combination. The ice cream scoop balloons are so easy to make that you could easily have it be an activity for older children to create at your party.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- White balloons
- Variety of tissue paper
- Small cotton balls
- Inflate a bunch white balloon using your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Cut your tissue papers into 1-inch by 2-inch strips.
- Glue a random variety of tissue paper “sprinkles” onto your white balloons.
- Make a small cherry for the top of your balloon. To make the cherry, take a 4-inch by 4-inch square of red tissue paper. Place a small cotton ball in the center and twist the top up around the cotton ball.
- Glue the small red cherry on top of your ice cream scoop balloon.
- Make more until you have enough ice cream scoop balloons.
Share your ice cream party photos with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.