Iridescent Mermaid Tablescape
We love the whimsy and magic of Studio Pep’s latest tablescape creation! Perfect for little ones and adults, this flirty, jellyfish inspired look is the perfect detail to accent your dessert table.
To create these easy DIY jellyfish balloons for your mermaid birthday party, we gathered clear, latex balloons and iridescent cello.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 11″, clear latex balloons
- Roll of iridescent cello wrap
- Straight pins
- Cut strips of iridescent cello in various lengths (5-6 strips per balloon)
- Inflate latex balloons to the full 11 inches with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie with balloon string
- Tie strips of cello to necks of balloons
- Pin balloons to table cloth at various heights!
Share your images with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons and sharp objects. Please read all warnings and precautions on Balloon Time packaging.