Help Kids Shine on Center Stage with this Karaoke Party
Does your child love to sing along with their favorite musician? For their birthday, create an interactive Karaoke Party for them to belt out their favorite songs. Your child and their friends will feel like rockstars for a day!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Foil balloons – assorted colors
- Paper crepe streamers – assorted colors
- Poster board
- Karaoke machine
- Your child’s favorite music
- Fishing line
- Create visual invitations by recording party details in a video and email or text to guests.
- Decorate the party room with streamers and inflated balloons.
- Create a backdrop for the stage of foil balloons. Tie them with fishing line and tape to the floor at varying lengths to create a curtain of balloons.
- Have party guests create signs for performers on poster board to act as fans during performances.
- Let guests perform a favorite song or dance if they’d like to participate.
- Ask fans to act as paparazzi and take photos of the performances.
- Using a camera phone, record performances and send the files to each child’s parents. Or, upload all performance videos to your YouTube or Facebook page for easy sharing.
Take photos of the performance and use them to make custom thank-you cards for your guests. Have your child help pick out their favorite photos of their friends and personalize the messages.
Be sure to share snippets of your performances with us on Facebook and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.