Kitty Birthday Party Decorations
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
This Project Is Part Of The “Kitty Birthday Party” Series.
The great thing about a kitty party (or any animal party) is that the decorations don’t have to be too over the top. We were able to create a modern and full feeling by using a strong color palette and by creating a simple, yet adorable, kitty motif that we used everywhere.
Once we picked our colors, the rest was easy!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons in assorted colors
- Mylar “MEOW” letter balloons
- Hand air pump
- Black paint pen
- Hersey’s Kisses
- 1-inch white round stickers
- Inflate balloons using the Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie with a string. Draw a nose and whiskers on each balloon using a black paint pen.
- Place your kitty balloons throughout the party space.
- Using a hand pump, fill the “MEOW” Mylar letter balloons. Attach them to a string to make a banner.
On each 1-inch white round sticker, draw a nose and whiskers and place the stickers on the bottom of a Hersey’s Kiss. Use the kisses as confetti for your table setting.
After all those touches, finish decorating the party with additional balloons, white dishes, and pretty star studded party plates!
Share your confetti-filled balloon photos with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.