Kitty Birthday Party Invitations
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
This Project Is Part Of The “Kitty Birthday Party” Series.
Invitations are always more fun when they are interactive, but it’s important not to spend to much time or money on them. So when we decided to do a kitty themed birthday party, we knew we had to come up with something fun and kitty-related for the invitation.
Hide the tag with the party details inside the yarn ball. The suspense will build the excitement for our guests as they unwind the eight yards of yarn. What kid (or kitten) wouldn’t enjoy doing that?
- Thick yarn
- White marking tags
- Use two tags for each invitation. On one of the tags write the party details. On the other tag write “You’re Invited” on one side, and “unwind for details” on the other side.
- Cut eight yards of yarn per invitation.
- Wrap the party detail tag in the eight yards of yarn. Continue rolling the yarn into a ball until you have used all of it. Tuck the end into the ball.
- Tie the “You’re Invited” tag onto the yarn ball.
- Do this for each guest and then hand them out!
Share your confetti-filled balloon photos with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.