Love is Blinding Bridal Shower
Photos by Jeff Mindell
DIY Projects, Styling and Text by Studio DIY
Love is blinding and so is this sparkly bridal shower. This sequin, glitter and gem-filled party is perfect for the glitzy bride-to-be with everything from gem balloons to a rock candy cake. It can be used for any shower from a brunch, to a luncheon, to a dinner party, too.
Get step-by-step instructions and photos for the must-have DIYs featured in this party:
Printable Invitations & DIY Glitter Envelope Liner
Printable Invitations + DIY Glitter Envelope Liner
- Download the invitation template and print it on 5×7-inch cards (you can buy these at an office supply or paper store).
- Cut apart one envelope so you just have the back piece (including the flap).
- Cut 1/2 an inch off of each side of that piece to make your template.
- Trace the template on glitter paper or wrapping paper and cut out.
- Secure inside the envelope with a single glue dot at the point of the flap.
Show off your glitzy party photos with our party planning communities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.