Paint Can Color Party Centerpiece
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
Part of the Pop of Color Balloon Party Series
Make the perfect centerpiece for your Pop of Color party! This paint can filled with party treats adds a perfect POP of color.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons
- Colorful paper
- Pink marshmallows
- Plastic paint can (found at craft store)
- Inflate some of the latex balloons using your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Cut waves into two pieces of colorful paper to mimic a paint line in your paint can.
- Slip the paper into the can so that it lines the inside of the plastic paint can.
- Fill your paint can with the marshmallows, or your favorite party treat.
- Tie balloons to the handle of the paint can.
Learn how to create each of these Pop of Color party elements:
We would love to see your Pop of Color party! Please share your photos on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.