DIY Balloon Pom Poms
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
Add a little more color to your balloons with these fun tissue paper pom poms!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons
- Tissue paper
- Cut a 1-inch strip of tissue paper the length of the paper.
- Fold the tissue paper so that it is just 3 inches wide.
- Using your Balloon Time Helium Tank, inflate a latex balloon and tie with string.
- Tie the tissue paper strip to the tail of the balloon.
- Use scissors to cut the edges of the folded tissue paper.
- Fluff the tissue paper around to create a pom pom.
Complete your Pop of Color party with these elements:
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.