Rainbow Balloon Carnival Game
This Project Is Part Of The “Rainbow Baby Shower” Party Series.
This game is inspired by classic balloon carnival games. Fill the balloons with little prizes or confetti and let guests play their luck and find their prize. Visit Oh Happy Day to get the full tutorials.
- Large Foam Core Board
- 35, 11-inch balloons (in rainbow colors)
- Balloon pump
- X-acto knife
- Use a pencil and ruler to measure and mark seven equidistant holes horizontally across the foam core, and five holes vertically down the foam core. Use these markings as a base to continue creating a grid of equidistant dots on the board.
- Wherever there is a mark, cut a small triangle hole with an X-acto knife.
- Fill your balloons with prizes (confetti, candy, small treats, poems, fun facts about a new mom, etc.).
- Blow up all your balloons half way, or until they are a perfect round sphere. Tie the balloon tight so it remains a sphere (it will have a long tail).
- Pull the tails through the small holes in the foam core until the knot pops all the way through.
- Attach with tape on the back side.
- Give everyone a chance to try and pop the balloons with the pin.
Share your rainbow baby shower decor with our party planning community on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.