Rainbow Balloon Photobooth Backdrop
This Project Is Part Of The “Rainbow Baby Shower” Party Series.
This balloon backdrop will wow your guests. You can use this for a photobooth backdrop, or just fun party decor. Visit Oh Happy Day to get the full tutorials.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 50+ balloons in rainbow colors
- String (rainbow embroidery thread)
- Blow up all your balloons using your Balloon Time Helium Tank. Tie them off with a string.
- Sort your balloons into rainbow colors. Begin taping the back layer of balloons down in a wave pattern. We started by taping a yellow balloon in the center, a pink balloon on the right side and purple balloon on the left side, then filling in the remainder of balloons in between (approximately 17 balloons per tier).
- Once you’re happy with the wave pattern, begin on the second tier, following the same pattern.
- Finish it off with a third tier.
Share your rainbow baby shower decor with our party planning community on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.