Sugar Skull Balloons
Sugar Skulls are a fun and colorful Dia de los Muertos folk art tradition, and a great way to get creative with the kiddos. Add a few balloons and you’ve got yourself an afternoon of crafty fun, not to mention delightful decorations for your celebrations.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Balloons in assorted colors
- Glue sticks
- Sugar Skull stencil printouts
- Download and print out our FREE Sugar Skull stencils linked above and cut each one out.
- Decorate each skull with markers, paint, glitter and sequins. Let your creativity shine through.
- Put aside to dry.
- Inflate your assorted balloons using the Balloon Time Helium Tank and secure each balloon with ribbon.
- We used paint and glitter to decorate our balloons as sugar skulls. The possibilities are endless.
- Finish off your balloons by securing your Sugar Skull stencils to the ribbon.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.