Table Top Balloon Arch
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
This Project Is Part Of The “Balloon-Filled Birthday Party”
You can’t have a balloon-themed party without a balloon arch. Balloon arches are very fun, but they can be incredibly time consuming and intimidating. So, instead of creating a traditional balloon arch, we came up with a way that is fast and easy for every. Whip up this table top balloon arch for your next party.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 15 latex balloons
- Sewing needle
- Sewing thread
- Thread your needle and sewing thread. Cut your thread longer than you need for your arch, and tape the end of your thread onto one end of the table
- Inflate one balloon using the Balloon Time Helium Tank. Use your needle to thread the bottom, knotted end, of the balloon onto the thread. String the balloon all the way to the taped end of the thread.
- Continue inflating and stringing balloons onto the thread until you have all 15 balloons on the thread.
- Tape the other end of the thread onto the tape to create an arch.
- Decorate your table with all your party food and supplies.
Share your table top balloon arch photos with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.