First Day Of School Picture Frame
Send your students off with a smile for their first day with our balloonable picture frame! Whether they are starting kindergarten to the beginning of their senior year, this is guaranteed to help you capture that first-day excitement.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Your choice of balloon colors
- 1 White foamboard, 30″x20″
- 1 Black foamboard, 11″x14″
- Box-cutter or thin knife
- Decorative ribbon
- Decorative letter stickers
- Begin by measuring your board to determine how thick you want the frame to be. We measured 7″ in from the edges.
- Using your knife, begin to score the board on the measured lines.
- Once the cuts have been made, gently push the middle out of the frame. *Take care not to bend the frame in this process.
- Once your frame is complete, measure your frame border to find and mark the middle.
- Along these marks, use your knife to cut a hole for your balloon. *Tip: we have found that cutting in an “x” shape is easiest for pushing the balloon through.
- Using you Balloon Time Helium Tank, begin to inflate your balloons and fasten them to the board in your chosen color pattern.
- Once your frame is ready, begin to create your message board with the black foamboard and stickers.
- Finish with a few accent balloon bouquets and get ready for those smiles!
Share your first day photos Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.