Add Balloon Clusters to your Party Decorations
Use this fun idea to add some decoration to bare ceilings, corners of hallways and rooms, and doorways at your party. These balloon clusters will round out your theme by tying together different party rooms.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons – assorted colors
- Curling ribbon – assorted colors
- Inflate four balloons in the color of your choice with your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Tie two of the balloons together at the necks to create a pair.
- Repeat with remaining two balloons.
- Twist the pairs around each other at the necks.
- Place the ends of different colors of curling ribbon together and measure 1.5 yards. Cut and tie strands in the middle.
- Curl ends of ribbon with scissors, and slide strands down through the balloons so they hang out from the middle of the cluster.
Repeat these steps to make more clusters. Set up your finished products around your party and take pictures.
We’d love to see how you got creative with colors and placement! Share with us on Facebook and Instagram.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.