Add some Cool Factor to your Party with a Balloon-in-a-Balloon
Add some flare to your classic balloons when celebrating any occasion with this easy idea. You’ll have guests doing double-takes when they see these unique balloons!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons – assorted translucent and opaque colors
- Select two balloons of contrasting colors. The second balloon should be more translucent for the best effect.
- Roll the first balloon long-ways and feed it into the second, but leave the neck sticking out.
- Slide both balloon necks over the Balloon Time Helium Tank’s black nozzle, one inside the other.
- Inflate to about 6”.
- Remove balloons from the nozzle and tie off only the inner balloon.
- Push the knot over to the side and place only the neck of the outer balloon over the helium tank’s tilt nozzle.
- Inflate to about 9”.
- Remove balloons from the nozzle and tie off the outer balloon with ribbon.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.