Bendable Balloon Tails
DIY Projects, Styling and Text by Studio DIY
Photos by Jeff Mindell
Add a little flair to classic balloons with these bendable balloon tails. Twist and turn them to form shapes or spell out words (and names) to fit any party theme.
- Decide what you want to spell, bend or create.
- For words and shapes, bend the tinsel wire into the form you need. To secure major twists and turns (like between letters), twist the tinsel wire one or two full turns, and it will hold perfectly in place. Keep in mind that the longer your words are, the heavier the tail will be. If you want to create longer words or names, try using 17-inch balloons instead of the traditional 9 or 11-inch balloons.
- For a swirled look, wrap your tinsel trim tightly around something like a paper towel roll or wrapping paper roll. Pull out the form, leaving a twirly tail.
- Inflate your balloons with the Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Wrap the end of the tinsel trim around the knot of the balloon several times to secure.
- Trim excess tinsel and you’re ready to party.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.