Create your own DIY Striped Balloons
Designing your own DIY Striped Balloons is a unique and easy way to add color and style to your celebration.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons in your color scheme
- Acrylic metallic paint markers
- Ribbon, string or other trim
- Inflate your balloons using a Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie them with ribbon or string.
- With your acrylic paint maker, begin drawing stripes around each balloon. They can be thick, thin, zig zagged or whatever design you choose. Stripes don’t have to be perfect – the imperfections will make each balloon unique.
- Once you’re satisfied with the stripes, let the paint dry completely before adding your newly decorated balloons to the party space.
Love this idea? Share your DIY Striped Balloons with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.