DIY Balloon Snow Globes
We’re taking inspiration from this snowy weather with this cute and creative DIY Balloon Snow Globe craft. We guarantee the little ones won’t be the only ones who love decorating their very own wintry decoration!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Clear latex balloons
- White foam beads
- Colored paper cups
- Acrylic paints
- Decorate your paper cup snow globe bases as desired.
- Using a funnel, pour your foam beads into your balloon.
- Fill your balloons using the Balloon Time Helium Tank, tying at the end.
- To assemble your globe, turn your paper cup upside down, cut a little hole in the base, gently pull your balloon knot through the hole.
- From there, decorate your balloon globe however you like!
Share photos with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.