Royal Princess Balloon Invitation
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
When a royal birthday party is in order, just any invitation won’t do. Create this easy balloon invitation instead!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons
- White paint marker
- Low temp glue gun
- Assortment of plastic gems
- Inflate your balloon using the Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie it off with string.
- Use the white paint marker to create your invitation. For ours, we created a crown and “Princess Jubilee” on the front. On the back, we wrote out the information for the party.
- Heat up your low temperature glue gun. Carefully glue some plastic gems onto your balloon.
- Hand out the invitations to your child’s friends.
Find other princess party decor ideas:
Show off your balloon invitations with our party planning communities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.