Make Your Own Fiesta Balloon Bar Signs
DIY Project, Styling and Text by Studio DIY
Photos by Mary Costa Photography
Jazz up your bar, the most important part of a fiesta, with these balloon bar signs. You can say what you’re serving or just use a fun phrase to let everyone know where they can snag their margarita!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons
- Gold ribbon
- 7” Gold letter balloons (Filled with air)
- Clear tape
- Inflate the latex balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie with gold ribbon. Leave the ribbons extra long so you have room to work with, especially if any words you are spelling are long.
- Gather 10 balloons (we used four clusters of about 10 balloons each), and tie the strings together just under the balloon cluster with an extra piece of ribbon (or fishing line if you prefer).
- Tape the tails of your gold letter balloons to the back of the letter so they are hidden. Then tape each letter to one of the strings in your balloon cluster. Continue until you’ve spelled out your word or phrase.
- Tie the strings to a balloon weight or tape them to the ground to secure in place behind your bar.
Complete your fiesta with these great party ideas:
Share your pics with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.