Construct Miniature Hot Air Balloons for your Party
Try out this cute idea for Hot Air Balloon decorations at your party.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons – assorted colors
- Disposable paper cups
- Tape or glue
- For each Hot Air Balloon, you will need two pieces of 2.5 foot-long ribbon.
- Tie the two ribbons together with a knot in the center.
- Take a disposable paper cup and poke a hole in the front, back, and each side.
- Thread the ends of the ribbons through the holes, and secure with a knot.
- Inflate a balloon with your Balloon Time Helium Tank, decorate as desired, and place it inside the ribbons.
- Use tape or a tiny bit of glue to keep the ribbons in place.
The expected float time for these Mini Hot Air Balloons is around three hours.
We’d love to see how you decorated your party room with Mini Hot Air Balloons. Share photos with us on Facebook and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.