Botanical Cinco de Mayo Margarita Bar
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo without being stuck at the bar making margaritas for everyone! We’ve created a fun serve yourself Botanical & Citrus Margarita Bar, so guests can customize their margaritas and you can enjoy yourself.
To create this fun and festive bar, we picked three classic citrus juices, lemon, orange, and lime, and paired them with three botanicals, thyme, lavender, and mint. Then we added some flowers, fruit, fun balloons and a sprinkle of confetti to bring it all together.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Fiesta Latex Balloon Pack
- Fresh Citrus Fruits
- Fresh Botanicals or Herbs
- Tequila, Orange Liqueur, Simple Syrup, Salt, Ice and a Cocktail Shaker
- Festive Party Decors like confetti, drink stirrers, and paper straws, festive glasses
- Printable margarita-bar-recipe for guests to follow
- Inflate balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie to an anchor behind your bar
- Create a mixing area for your guests: lay out all cocktail ingredients, mixers, herbs and botanicals, and other supplies
- Create various heights on your bar with cake stands and pint boxes
- Add fresh flowers, fruit and sprinkle confetti
- Print and assemble your free margarita-bar-recipe
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.