DIY Bubblegum Balloon Tails
DIY Projects, Text and Styling by Studio DIY
Photos by Jeff Mindell
This Project Is Part Of The “I Chews You!” Bubblegum-Themed Galentine’s Day Party Series.
Add a little flair to the tail of pink balloons with funny bubblegum puns and bubbles. They look so cute behind a dessert table or as a part of a balloon centerpiece.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Pink balloons
- Twine or ribbon
- Pink paper/card stock
- Cut out circles of various sizes from card stock. If desired, cut a little “highlight” mark like a bubble has in each one. If you want to make a pun version, trace or draw out the word you want to spell and cut out as well. If you don’t love your handwriting, type out the phrase first on a computer and print out the letters to use as a template.
- Lay the bubbles or letters in a line as desired.
- Cut a piece of twine or ribbon and lay it on top of the bubbles/letters. Tape each one in place with a small piece of tape.
- Inflate the balloons using your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie a tail to each one.
- Optional: Add a second letter or circle on the back to cover up the tape.
Show off photos from your Galentine’s Day festivities with our party planning communities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.