DIY Bubblegum Photo Booth
DIY Projects, Text and Styling by Studio DIY
Photos by Jeff Mindell
This Project Is Part Of The “I Chews You!” Bubblegum-Themed Galentine’s Day Party Series.
The best part about balloons is they already look like giant bubblegum bubbles. These balloons are all you need to turn any space in your home into a bubblegum photo booth.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Pink latex balloons (various sizes)
- Silver heart/circle Mylar balloons
- Twine or ribbon
- Painter’s tape or balloon weights
- Inflate the various sizes and colors of balloons using your Balloon Time Helium Tank. Tie a piece of twine or ribbon to each balloon.
- Form several clusters using different sizes and colors of balloons.
- If you’re using balloon weights, attach each cluster securely to a weight. Make sure some are tied shorter than others to vary the height when you put them in place in the photo booth.
- If you’re not using balloon weights, start at the back of your photo booth and tape clusters as desired.
- Continue filling in around the sides of the booth, with each cluster being a little shorter than the last. This makes it look like you are completely surrounded in balloons in photos!
- Provide fun props (like bubblegum, extra balloons, or anything pink, really) for people to use while taking photos.
Show off photos from your Galentine’s Day festivities with our party planning communities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.