Star Spangled Confetti Balloons
DIY Projects, Styling and Text by Studio DIY
Photos by Mary Costa Photography
On Independence Day, even the balloons deserve to be star spangled. Create DIY star spangled confetti balloons before your big July 4th bash or set up the supplies and entertain the kids with balloon decorating while the BBQ is heating up.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Red, white and blue latex balloons
- Computer paper
- Glue stick
- Star-shaped paper hole punch (or gold or silver star stickers)
- To make your own star confetti, use the paper hole punch to cut out a bunch of stars.
- Inflate red, white and blue latex balloons using your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Next, decorate the balloons with stars. If you’re using paper cut out stars, use a glue stick to adhere them to the balloons. Alternatively, for star stickers, just peel and stick. For the easy and fun confetti look shown here, fasten more stars toward the bottom of the balloon and let them “fade” as you work your way to the top of the balloon.
Be sure to share your Independence Day party photos with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Have a happy and safe Fourth of July!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.