Celebrate Father’s Day with a DIY Tie Balloon
Giving Dad a new tie on Father’s Day has been a longstanding tradition. This year, put a new twist on the tie with balloons! Try this fun and easy DIY surprise you can create with the kids.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Printable tie template
- Construction paper
- Latex balloons
- Ribbon or string
- Markers or crayons
- Acrylic paint markers
- Download the free tie template and print it out. If you don’t have a printer, simply draw a tie outline on a piece of construction paper.
- If you used the template, staple it to a piece of construction paper and cut along the outline of the tie.
- Next, draw a unique pattern on the tie. You might try stripes, polka dots or hearts.
- When you’re happy with the design, inflate a balloon using your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie it with a string. Then tape the tie to the bottom of the balloon.
- You can customize your balloon by drawing a face on it or writing a message with an acrylic paint marker.
Ready to surprise Dad? Share your DIY Father’s Day balloons with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.