Ghoulish Gathering Party
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
Host a Ghoulish Gathering themed party this Halloween season! This party would work great as a costume party, but it is just as good without the costumes. Our inspiration started with tombstones.
Once we had settled on tombstones for our table centerpiece, adding a night sky was an easy addition. In addition to our moon and stars, we added some friendly bats and white “cloud” balloons using our Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Moon and star-shaped Mylar balloons
- White and orange latex balloons
- Green crepe paper
- Inflate your moon and stars Mylar balloons using the Balloon Time Helium Tank. Secure them with strings and tape them to your tabletop.
- Inflate your white latex balloons using the Balloon Time Helium Tank. Secure them with strings and arrange them around the moon and star balloons to mimic clouds. Secure the strings to your tabletop.
- We added in bat cutouts to complete our night sky.
- Arrange your tombstones on the tabletop.
- Blow up your orange balloons in varying sizes. Tie some green crepe paper to each balloon to mimic a stem and arrange the balloon pumpkins around your tombstones.
The rest of our table decorations were just fun finds that we picked up at our local party supply store. Decorative paper plates and cups, little witch hats, Halloween noisemakers, and some fun candy.
Be sure to visit the rest of our Ghoulish Gathering party ideas. Click here to create the rest of the party elements:
- Ghoulish Gathering Door Decor
- Ghoulish Gathering Tombstones
- Ghoulish Gathering Invitations
- Ghoulish Gathering Games
Share your ghoulish gathering and other Halloween ideas with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.