Ghoulish Gathering Invitations
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
Having a fun invitation sets the tone for every party. To stick with the tombstone theme, we created a fun tombstone invitation.
- Black foam core board
- Glue sticks
- X-acto knife
- Fine-point white paint pen
- First, print the FREE tombstone printables out on 17-inch x 11-inch paper. We had the prints done at our local print shop for just a couple of dollars.
- Next, glue the prints onto the black foam core board.
- Once the glue is dry, carefully use your X-acto knife to cut around the edges of the tombstone.
- Cut out some rectangle feet for the tombstones to stand on.
- Use the low heat glue gun to glue the tombstones onto the foam core feet.
- Write in your party details using the fine point white paint pen.
For a little extra fun, put your ghoulish tombstone invitation in a fun little box stuffed with candy and toy spiders. We then wrapped our invitation boxes with fake spider web with a spider on top since we are planning on passing out our invitations. You can not put on the spider web if you are planning on mailing the invitations.
Share your ghoulish invitations with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.