Confetti-Filled Balloons for Halloween
DIY Projects, Styling, Photos and Text by Seri Kertzner and Michelle Bachman of Little Miss Party
Showcase these fun, confetti-filled balloons at your Halloween party. They are easy to make, and provide a pop of color to your decor.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Clear latex balloons
- Tube of confetti (tissue paper)
- String or ribbon
- Place the tube of confetti in the opening of the balloon.
- Shake the confetti into the balloon.
- Inflate the balloon using the Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Knot the balloon and finish it with ribbon or string.
- Weigh down your confetti-filled Halloween balloons with gold spray-painted pumpkins.
Share your Halloween party photos or vision boards with our party planning communities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.