“Help the Bunny Hop” Game
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
When planning games for any party, it is great to start with your favorite classic party games and see if you can add a fun twist to go with your theme. That is just what we did with our “Help the Bunny Hop” game. Have the kids pin the balloon to the bunny’s hand to help it bring a little spring into its Easter Hop.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Free printable bunny poster
- Latex balloons
- Print out the bunny poster as an engineering print at your local printing store.
- Use tape to tape your bunny poster up on the wall.
- Inflate the latex balloons using the Balloon Time helium tank. Tie the balloons with string and hold them down with a balloon weight.
- Give each child a turn to help the bunny hop by placing the blindfold on the child. Give the blindfolded child an inflated balloon with a little tape on the end.
- Have each child try to find the poster and tape the balloon to the hand of the bunny. Whichever child gets there balloon closest to the bunny’s hand wins.
Show off your Easter party decor with our party planning communities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.