Hogs & Kisses Valentine’s Place Setting
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
Start your party by creating some adorable Valentine’s Day-themed place settings for your guests. Make these adorable balloon name tags so your guests will know exactly where they should sit. Then, top each guest’s plate with a little toy piglet and surround it with chocolate kisses.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 11-inch heart balloons
- Assortment of small toy pigs
- White paint pen
- Inflate a heart balloon using the Balloon Time Helium Tank. Be sure not to over-fill your balloons. They should create a cute heart shape.
- Tie a string onto each balloon, and then onto a toy pig. The pigs will act as balloon weights.
- Use the white paint pen to write each guest’s name on the balloon.
- Place the toy pig and balloon on your guest’s plate.
Show off your piggy place settings with our party planning communities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.