Ditch Boring Ice Cube Trays for these Colorful Ice Balloons
Try something different with your beverage cooler and make your drinks stand out with these colorful ice-filled balloons. For St. Patrick’s Day, we chose green and gold balloons with gold ribbon, but you can customize the colors for any occasion.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Gold curling ribbon
- Beverage bucket
- Cupcake baking pan
- Green and gold latex balloons (or colors to complement your color scheme)
- Fill balloons with water and tie them tightly.
- Set water-filled balloons in cupcake pan and place in freezer for at least 24 hours.
- In lieu of regular ice, use balloons to keep drinks cold.
- Fill additional balloons and tie with ribbon to drink bucket for added decoration.
How did you dress up your drinks for St. Patrick’s Day? Share photos of your beverage station with us on Facebook and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.