Balloon Box New Year Countdown
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
It isn’t much of a New Year’s Eve party without an exciting way to celebrate the stroke of midnight — and there isn’t much that is more exciting than a surprise box of helium-filled balloons. Make one big box, or a bunch of small boxes for each kid. Anyway you do it, a surprise of floating balloons is sure to bring a smile to every child’s face.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- 12″ and 5″ assorted balloons
- Cardboard box
- “Do Not Open” free printable sign
Free Printable 'Do Not Open' Sign
- Print and tape the “Do Not Open” sign to the front of your box.
- Just an hour or so before midnight, carefully inflate the balloons and put them in the box.
- Tape the top of the box closed.
- When the clock strikes midnight, let the kids open the box to see the balloon surprise and celebrate.
Show off your New Year’s Eve party pictures with our party planning communities on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.