Teapot of Gold
DIY Projects, Styling, Photos and Text by Seri Kertzner and Michelle Bachman of Little Miss Party
St. Patty’s Day is the perfect holiday to gather your friends for brunch. There are so many festive ways to decorate the table. Here are a few ideas using Irish coffee, pastries, cupcakes and a Teapot of gold.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Black chalkboard spray paint
- Ceramic teapot
- Chocolate gold coins
- Rainbow assortment of balloons
- String or ribbon
- Cover your hands and face with gloves and a mask and shake the spray paint.
- Spray the teapot with the black spray paint and then give a once over if you see any spots.
- While the teapot dries, inflate the balloons with the Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie each with string or ribbon (we used green baker’s twine).
- Once dry, fill your teapot with coins and attach your rainbow of balloons to the handle or lid of the teapot.
Share pictures from your St. Patrick’s Day brunch with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.