Apple Harvest Bean Bag Toss
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
This Project Is Part Of The “Autumn Harvest Party” Series.
A bean bag toss is one of the best party games. It is so easy to customize to fit any party and any theme. For our autumn harvest party we put together an apple bean bag toss for the kids!
- 12-inch red balloons
- Balloon pump
- Green crepe paper streamer
- Apple Harvest free printable
- Apple picking baskets (optional)
- Print the Apple Harvest free printable as an engineering print at a local print shop.
- Have a friend help, and hold open a balloon. Pour a couple tablespoons of rice into each balloon. Fill the balloons up to be about 8-10 inches wide.
- Cut some green leaves out of the crepe paper and tie to the top of the balloons.
- Lay the Apple Harvest printable out on the ground. Place the apple picking baskets on the point markers.
To play the game, have the children stand in front of the poster and toss the balloon apples into the baskets to earn points. Give the children a prize depending on how many points they get.
Share your fall party photos with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.