Apple Picking Game
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
This Project Is Part Of The “Autumn Harvest Party” Series.
Since this is an autumn harvest party, we figured we needed to add some apple picking to the party. We didn’t have access to an apple orchard, and we figured a lot of people would be in the same situation, so we came up with an apple picking game instead.
- 5-inch red balloons
- Balloon pump
- Green crepe paper streamer
- Permanent marker
- Fill up the red balloons with the balloon pump.
- Cut some green leaves out of the green crepe paper and tie to the top of the balloons
- Label each balloon with a number and label each prize with the same numbers.
- Use the string to hang the balloon apples up in a tree for the kids to pick.
To play the game, let each child “pick” an apple from the tree with a random number on it. The child then wins the prize that matches that number.
Share your fall party photos with us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.